As imagined, the fire restoration process can be very involved for homeowners and companies. Allclean Restoration is a certified firm with IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) and has taken an extensive course to earn our certification. We know a home fire can be a very scary experience for any homeowner. Our crew are all experienced and trained to handle your claim beginning to end from board up services to fire restoration cleaning and reconstruction.
Call us immediately 1-866-611-1100
- Board up/Emergency Services – We instantly get a crew on site to board-up your home and tarp your roof if necessary.
- Damage Assessment – One of our experienced estimators evaluated the damage to your home or business.
- Soot/Smoke Removal and Deodorization – Ash and smoke from a fire if left unhindered will cause extensive corrosion, etching and discoloration, not to mention powerful, lingering odors. We eliminate odor using professional tools and equipment.
- Structural Drying and Cleaning – If water was used to suppress the fire, we will need to extract the water from the affected area using industrial air moves and dehumidifiers.
- Personal Property Cleaning – We immediately being disinfecting and eliminating hazardous smoke residue and soot from your home and belongings.
- Reconstruction – Once the cleaning, decontamination and mitigation process is complete; we begin to restore walls, flooring, ceilings and structural elements.